I hand painted a tropical scene to complement a private home yoga/sauna room. It’s painted from one of Mark Stothard’s very own photograph’s of his beautiful wife at Lee Island in the Bismarck Sea.
Video by Oliver Oldroyd
I painted this mural for Rugby Australia with ArtbyDestroy in time for the Bledisloe Cup at Perth Optus Stadium
- Channel 10 News - https://www.facebook.com/10NewsPer/videos/294273361420463/
- Fremantle Gazette (front cover print & online) - https://www.communitynews.com.au/fremantle-gazette/news/north-fremantle-dogs-beach-and-the-community-in-new-mural/
- The Urban List Perth - https://www.theurbanlist.com/perth/a-list/perth-artist-exhibitions
- We Love Perth - https://weloveperth.net.au/the-creative-shakey-jakey/
- RTR FM - Radio interview (Preview attachment Shakey Jakey - Radio Fremantle .mp3Shakey Jakey - Radio Fremantle .mp310 MB)
This is the story of local Freo artist Jacob Butler, AKA SHAKEY. It showcases the experiences he's had in Fremantle that have taken him on a lifechanging journey. It's this journey that's inspired him to follow his heart and make a career in creating his own artwork. Produced, Directed and shot by: Oliver Oldroyd and Stevie James Smith
I painted an entrance for the new Romanesque themed villa at the Mudstone Spa Retreat located in the middle of the famous f
orests of Pemberton. So great to escape the city and retreat into the forrest. We painted and photographed by day and relaxed in the spa and sauna at night. Cant wait to go back and highly recommend a visit!
Music by UNIQ Art Of Silence
SHAKEY X WHALESHARK
One of my favourite murals to date - pool time, beers and my offsider Banjo. Checkout the video and tag anyone who could do with a splash of colour in their home too!
music: DJ Quads - Motivation